As official partners with the International Housewares Association, we are excited to launch an exclusive and IHA member-only 6-month free dashboard trial of Krunchbox.
How do we get started?
Please fill out the form with the Sign Up button on the right, and a member of our Krunchbox team will contact you shortly to get your Krunchbox program started.
This program is only available to active members of the International Housewares Association. If you need to activate your membership, email Tina Genualdi at firstname.lastname@example.org
using krunchbox Analytics
Speed to insights & time saving
Quadrant analysis, built-in dashboards and real-time alerts let you swiftly make decisions that can change the course of your business. With krunchbox, your time to action goes from two weeks to two minutes.
Improve collaboration with retail partners
Understand how your products are performing in every location and gain insight from krunchbox dashboards, reports and more. krunchbox helps you head into buyer meetings with confidence, knowing you have the insights you need to drive impactful decisions and tell a compelling story that benefits both you and your retailers.
krunchbox illuminates opportunities that can be slow to uncover with traditional spreadsheet analysis. Quickly see how you need to adjust your inventory in order to optimize sales and increase your bottom line.
Maximize supply chain efficiency
Place the right amount of stock in the right stores at the right time. As an exception-based platform, krunchbox helps allocate resources wisely and maximize the efficiency of your supply chain.
Frequently Asked Questions
As part of this exclusive free trial program, IHA members will gain access to a series of sales and inventory dashboards that bring to life the weekly Point-of-Sale data you’re currently receiving from your retail partner(s).
Each week, you will perform an automated POS data sync of your retailer’s results into Krunchbox and quickly identify several sales and inventory insights within our dedicated program dashboards.
Your participation in this program includes introductory ongoing training sessions, all our in-program training tools, a dedicated program manager, and ongoing program support.
- An opportunity to see the possibilities of our POS analytics program risk-free. As a member of the IHA, you can evaluate if your business is ready to move past spreadsheets and pivot tables without paying a cent.
- We’re democratizing your point-of-sale data and results. Having your POS data in a program like Krunchbox means you get relevant, visually appealing dashboards ready to analyze your results within minutes of loading your data. You don’t have to wait for your analyst to come into the office, crunch the numbers, and follow up with them when you’re not on their email chain. Krunchbox automatically delivers information to you on time, every time, each week.
- Improve your business by accessing valuable insights you haven’t thought of in the past. If your company has been throwing analysts at the data problem, now is the time to see what tools are available to help your analysts and sales team. Speed up reporting, reduce the time you and your analysts spend formatting spreadsheets, and improve your company’s use of your retailers’ data.
It’s easy to get up and running quickly. Once accepted into the free dashboard program, you will be ready to go in minutes. Register with the signup form, and we will be in touch shortly to help you get started on your path to better Point-of-Sale data management and insights.
IHA members receive the following dashboards with drilldown capabilities:
- Overview of Last Week
- Category results last week
- Product results last week
- Keycode results last week
- 13 week trend / comp LY
- Top 20 Products
- Unproductive store stock
- Stock Suggestions
- Product: $ / comp LW L4W YTD
- Product: Rank Units / comp LY
- Product: Rank $ / comp LY
- Product: Description
- Product: Keycode
- Product: Brand
- Stores: Focus on location
- Stores: In Stock position
- Stores: Average $ results
- Stores: Out of Stock
- Stores: Store list
- Stores: State summary
- Stores: Region summary
- Stores: Territory summary
We’re offering this exclusive IHA program for the retailer of your choice; select your retailer from our program drop-down menu. Current IHA program retailers include Amazon, Kohl’s, Macy’s, Meijer, Target, Walmart, and Williams Sonoma, Best Buy, with more to come.
You can add retailers to your dashboard program at any time for $250.00/per retailer/month.
Once we have your registration form, implementation can happen the same day, usually within hours.
You can have unlimited users accessing your dashboards with no additional fee.
You tell us, as we will be with you every step of the way. You can continue with our dashboard lite for a monthly fee of $500 or upgrade your program to include more dashboards, detailed reports, data extracts, AI, and other analytic modules.
All active IHA members will receive one lower tier pricing just for being a member.